German Society for Regulatory Affairs (DGRA)
Becoming a member
A membership application can be made by private persons (natural members) or companies (juridical entities).
The membership fee is is € 100 for private persons and € 1,500 for companies. Membership can be canceled by giving three months’ notice prior to the end of the year. Otherwise the membership extends automatically.
DGRA members enjoy the following benefits:
- Workshops exclusively for DGRA members.
- Attendance at winter and summer schools.
- Reduced attendance fee for annual conferences.
- Access (via password) to the DGRA’s Intranet.
- Discuss with other members and post job offers in a forum.
- Publish papers and details of events on the newsboard.
- Extensive access to membership database including search functions.
- Easy address change.
- Registration forms for events.
- Access to the documents of speakers at DGRA workshops.
- Access to teaching material for the course leading to a Master of Drug Regulatory Affairs.
dgra-aktuell (members’ journal):
- Name added to journal distribution list
Additional perks for company members:
- Company members have the option to publish job ads on our website free of charge.
- Membership fee deducted from study fees if the company sends employees on MDRA course.
- A company can register several people for attendance at DGRA events.
The membership fee is € 100 for private persons and € 1,500 for companies.